Monday, May 24, 2010

Obvious Duty To Report On Klarman

Assuming the warning on this blog at the upper left corner using the words of Seth Klarman, pushes me for an obvious duty to report on the rare appearance in media. There are 3 sentence to quote from Reuters contribution:

"Given the recent run-up, I'd be worried that we'll have another 10 years of zero returns," Klarman, who rarely speaks in public, said at the CFA Institute's annual conference in Boston.

Current market conditions remind Klarman of a Hostess Twinkie snack cake because "everything is being manipulated by the government" and appears "artificial."

"I'm more worried about the world broadly than I've ever been in my whole career," Klarman said.


Here are more links to media appearance:
WSJ: Legendary Investor Is More Worried Than Ever
and more at market folly: Notes From Seth Klarman's CFA Conference Speech

No comments:

Post a Comment