Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cassandra: Overbuilt, Over-Satiated, Over-Consumed, And Just Full-Up?

Bang! This comes from Cassandra, "mostly original content that examines financial surreality...", full post here: http://nihoncassandra.blogspot.com/2009/01/idea-crunch.html .

After my post about "worldwide export-mania" today, see here: http://thefrugalplain.blogspot.com/2009/01/exports-aceso-for-latvia.html , " feels" like organic "add-on".

This is an excellent statement by Cassandra:

But upon closer inspection, maybe credit crunch is wrong description. Maybe it's a actually a useful productive idea crunch. Maybe, we are - for the moment - overbuilt, over-satiated, over-consumed, and just full-up. And that is before we ask anyone for credit.

....

Yea, maybe I'm not crazy, but I'm probably a fool...



Think of what you are wishing for! Latvia has certainly more opportunities... Or I just hope? At least that' s what the chairman of banker' s association was trying to push over the desk yesterday in Latvian TV. Frankly, I do not buy his words re housing... Probably I am a fool too ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment